ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
Pass in B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology.
Selection Criteria :
Selection shall be based on merit in the qualifying examination. The candidate has to choose the branch of his/her choice during the time of seat selection. No change of branch will be permitted once he/she get admitted.
|I Year M.Sc MLT (Annual Scheme)
|Clinical Pathology & Haematology,Immunopathology
|General Microbiology & Immunology & Immunological Techniques
|II Year M.Sc MLT ( Semester Scheme)
|Clinical Pathology & Haematology
|General Microbiology & Immunology
PRACTICAL AND CLINICAL POSTINGS :
The practical classes for the students are conducted in the laboratories of the respective departments. In addition to this during the course of study the students are trained for clinical experience at the following centers :
- Dr. M.V. Shetty Hospital Laboratory
- Lady Goschen Government Hospital Laboratory
- Blood Bank Government Wenlock Hospital
PROJECT WORK :
Each candidate pursuing M.Sc MLT is required to carry out project work on a selected topic under the guidance of a recognized post graduate guide for a period of one year after submission of synopsis (synopsis submission must be done within 6 months of admission to the course). The result of such a work shall be submitted and presented during the University Practical examination in second year.
Note : All master's degree students enrolled in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences should complete a scholarly project as partial fulfilment of requirements for the award of Master of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology Degree.
Documents required for Admission
Following Original Certificates should be submitted at the time of Admission with one set of attested copy.
- Aadhar Id(Xerox copy)
- SSLC/10th Marks card
- HSC/PUC/10+2 Marks card
- B.Sc.MLT Marks cards of all the years.
- Provisional Pass Certificate or Degree certificate issued by the University.
- Transfer certificate issued by the college last studied.
- Character/conduct certificate issued by the College last studied.
- Internship certificate.
- Course completion certificate.
- Migration certificate issued by the University/Board other than Karnataka State.
- Eligibility Certificate from RGUHS, Bangalore other than Karnataka State.
- Physical fitness/Medical certificate.
- Passport size photograph 10 Nos
- For students from Nepal: Provisional Pass Certificate or Degree certificate issued by the University/Board Nepalese citizenship certificate and date of birth in Indian Almanac (A.D.) and Equivalence certificate
- For students from other country: Passport and student visa and date of birth in Indian Almanac.